|Directions of Use|
1. Working from the center of the lip out, carefully swipe on one coat of tint. Apply a second coat if more intense color is desired.
2. With Q-tips or clean fingertips, smudge and blend color on lips if you desire a more natural look.
3. Make sure to wipe excess tint from applicator before applying.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP, Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Titanium, Dioxide (CI 77891), Dipropylene Glycol, Red 28 (CI 45410), Dimethicone, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Ethylhexylglycerin Dextrin, Stevioside, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Fragrance(Parfum) Lecithin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract
It is recommended that customers should stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar or dermatitis. Keep away from the reach of children and do not store in areas exposed to the direct sunlight.
1. Customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation. If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
1) When you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash.
2) When the above symptoms occur on the part of the skin where the product is applied by direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Caution for treatment and storage
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Keep away from the reach of children.
3) Do not keep it in places where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.