Formulated to look natural while giving long lasting wear, our Vitamin E brow pencil not only nourishes brows but it also fills in patches and sparse areas effortlessly with its super-fine pigment and ultra-soft powder formula.
– Super-Fine Pigment : Perfectly mimics hair follicle with natural pigmentation to help create natural volume to sparse brows.
– Ultra-soft Powder : Helps brows achieve a smooth and clean look while providing long lasting wear.
– Vitamin E : Nourishes skin so sensitive area around the eyes don’t feel dry and irritated.
|Size or Volume|
|Product Main Specifications|
All Skin Types
Use within 24 months from opening.
|Directions of Use|
1. Start at the front of the brows, pointing the pencil straight up.
2. Lightly fill in sparse areas by mimicking the direction of each hair.
3. Moving towards the end of the brows, lay pencil down flat and press down for more pigmentation while still following with the direction of the hairs.
4. If needed, the spoolie at the opposite end of the pencil can be used to groom brows before filling in sparse areas and afterwards to feather out any harsh lines for a softer, more natural finish.
5. Retouch as necessary when color starts to fade in 3 to 4 days
*Tips: Store the pencil with the brush facing down to avoid drying it out.
Korea, Republic of
HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TALC, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MICA, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE
It is recommended that customers should stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar or dermatitis. Keep away from the reach of children and do not store in areas exposed to the direct sunlight.
1. Customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation. If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
1) When you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash.
2) When the above symptoms occur on the part of the skin where the product is applied by direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Caution for treatment and storage
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Keep away from the reach of children.
3) Do not keep it in places where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
|Quality Assurance Standards|
Quality assurance standards abide by related laws or the Consumer Dispute Resolution Standards.
|Customer Service Contact|
Customer Service Center : +82-80-356-2222
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. k-beaut.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.